Enhanced Health & Safety Measures
The health and safety of our guests and team members have always been a top priority for us at the kebab shop. We are closely monitoring the evolving impact of coronavirus on our communities and actively following the guidance provided to us by the CDC and local public health departments.
We would like to share some of the preventive measures we have in place at all of our shops to maintain a safe and healthy environment for our guests and team members:
- Frequent and thorough hand washing is required from all of our team members.
- Any team members showing COVID-19 symptoms will be instructed to stay at home.
- Frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of our restaurants especially high contact surfaces, such as tables, chairs, registers, counters, and doorknobs.
- Removal of all self-serve items to limit guest contact.
- Social distancing with 6ft markers.
- Curbside pickup and Contactless delivery available for online orders.
- Installed protective glass for our cashiers and pickup windows.
We appreciate your support as we navigate through this situation and are hopeful that together as a community we will overcome these challenges soon.
Thank you and stay safe,
The Kebab Shop Family